Today I created the tutorial for my final project. I found it both fun and interesting. It took me several attempts to get it correct but in the end I believe that I did well. I used my flip camera on a tripod in order to record the screen and what I did within iMovie. Once I figured out how to save my video onto my computer I attempted to upload it to youtube. Youtube claimed “We did not recognize the format of this file, but we will try to process it anyway.” My upload took about a half an hour. The form was an MP4 but I am not sure how to change what my flip camera saves a video as. Once it finished uploading it began processing. The processing took another 30 minutes. Finally my video was successfully posted on youtube. I was then able to use the link and Embed code to post the video into the blog for my group's final project. I am glad that our group decided to do tutorials for our final project. I believe the best way to assist future educators is to have a page that we can refer back to that reminds us how do the things we learned in our technology resources class.
No comments:
Post a Comment